Tuesday, January 26, 2016

OOTD: BURGUNDY BOMBER JACKET + STREET STYLE

Checkout my new Bomber Jacket and how I rocked it...

Today I'm styling one of my top 5 gifts from the Christmas Holidays and its become one of my everyday pieces lately. I have the traditional green one but this new burgundy color has been working really well with everything I have paired with it. I styled it in a dope streetwear look by adding the distressed light denim jeans, black extended tee, and the cool burgundy sneakers.








Sometimes I'm not always in a dapper mood and streetwear is another form of expression for me to show style without a suit & tie on. It's very important to know how to dress up, but if you don't know how to relax and have a casual stylish look your wardrobe definitely has to be challenged.
















No comments:

Post a Comment