Tuesday, March 22, 2016

OOTD: DAPPER OVERALLS

A cool way to dapper up your overalls...
I'm doing a full week style feature with my overalls and showing multiple options on how to rock them. Today with my first look I'm pairing my overalls with a dapper street style swagger to them. Underneath I coordinated a brown/navy checkered dress shirt with a pink bow tie, that works well with the burgundy corduroy sports coat.

I haven't had a pair of overalls since I was a child and I must say, they feel pretty dope on so I'm going to rock them quite often. My navy Chelsea Boots works with the overalls instead of wearing dress shoes because of were they hit on my ankle and typically boots are worn with overalls. Come back the rest of the week to see how I rock my overalls in a different style and hopefully you find inspiration in the looks.


shirt- H&M; bow tie- Pocket Square Clothing; jacket- thrifted; overalls- Zara; lapel pin- (made myself); socks- Gallant & Beau; boots- TopMan















No comments:

Post a Comment